1 / 10

Latency

127,246ms

Service Level

0%

Health Check

N/A

Back to All Discussions

How Can I Get My Lost Funds From Scammers ?

Rapid account: Sharonbin 75
sharonbin75
hace 4 meses

Wong Best Wizard Was Able To Recover My Stolen Crypto Back To My Wallet, I Am Very Grateful To Wong Best Wizard Hacking Service for Give me Hope Back In Life.
Late Last Year I was contacted by a broker who convinced me to invest into Crypto all day. I made an initial investment of €690,000 and they asked for € 14,500 more in order to access my withdrawal. I followed their instructions and made another deposit. For 2 months now I have been trying to contact Crypto-all-day but I got no response. I talked to my friends and colleagues about it and luckily for me a friend of mine just got out of a situation like that and introduced to a Wong Best Hacking Service, a recovery team that helped her during her investment problem, within 3 days of contacting them they were able to help me get 100% of my lost money back. They only got paid after the recovery and I had no problem with giving them 10% from the recovered funds after I got it back. You can reach out to them for more insight.You can contact on Email : (Wongbestwizard(@)Gmail.com
WhatsApp No: (+1 737 312 5542)
Telegram: @Wongbestwizard
for any phone hacking Service

Join in the discussion - add comment below:

Login / Signup to post new comments